From the office of John G. Stedman


Fighting Identity Theft Through Communication & Education !


Get Ready !    Immigration!

 Check Out Our New TV Ad !


Recovering from Identity Theft, if your identity has been stolen, here's what you

 should do :

1. Contact the fraud department of one of the three consumer reporting agencies
and place a fraud alert on your credit report. You only need to contact one. The
alert tells creditors to contact you before opening any new accounts or making
changes to current accounts. Afterward, you are entitled to free copies of your
credit report.
Equifax : (800) 525-6285,
Experian : (888) 397-3742,
TransUnion :  (800) 680-7289,
2. Close accounts you know or believe have been tampered with or opened
3. File a report with local police in the community where the theft took place.
Get a copy of report or number of report to sibmit to creditors and others
whom may require proof of CRIME.
4. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, which maintains a
datebase of identity theft cases at :
SOURCES : Federal Trade Commission
Michigan State Police Identity Theft Unit
click here:

Apply for Credit card here;